Sage Suite II - Safe, Clean & Comfy (Pet Friendly)
San Antonio, Texas, United States 78217
Book This Cozy Pet Friendly Vacation Rental Near Downtown San Antonio
Check into this quaint, pet-friendly duplex home for a perfect San Antonio getaway. Complete with 2 fenced-in pet runs and a large backyard, you'll find plenty of space for the kids and pups to play while you unwind.
Sage Suite I is located in a peaceful neighborhood surrounded by some of San Antonio's most prestigious areas. With quick highway access into Downtown San Antonio, you'll be in the center of the city in 15 minutes flat. Perfect for families (esp. BMT graduations!).
Sage Suite II is 750 square feet of total charm.
Inside, you'll find tile floors, comfy furnishings, three flat-screen TVs, two with cable, one with Amazon Fire-Stick and WiFi throughout.
Up to 4 guests (maybe a 5th with approval) can get a good night’s rest here. Choose from the 1st bedroom with plush king-size bed, or the 2nd bedroom with a queen bed. Both bedrooms share a bath with shower/tub combo. Pack light: we've got in-home laundry facilities here!
Enjoy our fully-stocked kitchen with stainless steel appliances. Once dinner is ready, pass around your casserole dishes at the spacious dining room table with room for 6 folks to gather.
Though you’re sure to fall in love with the interior, chances are you’ll spend much of your time outdoors. Beautiful landscaping surrounds the private patio. Get comfy on backyard lounge chairs as you watch the kids play in the grassy yard.
- Primary guest must be 28 years of age or older
- Note: Sage Suite II is a duplex home and there is a rented cottage in the back
- Note: Backyard is shared but each Suite has its own patio
- Note: Sage Suite II gets the carport parking on the right
- Note: Dog runs and Washer/Dryer rooms (there are two of each) are free and first come / first serve.
- Home is NOT suitable for parties or events due to neighbors and HOA
- Please respect locked closets (housekeeper closet, etc...)
- Do not exceed guest limit (day visitors not to exceed 5 additional guests w/o approval)
- Rental agreement must be completed, signed and sent back with a copy of a government issued ID before arrival and access instructions will be issued.
- A fee for each pet is required. $50 per pet per week, (2 dogs max - dogs only).
- Only house trained dogs are allowed and will be crated when not present or sleeping. Please bathe dogs outdoors and clean after stool & shedding hair.
Dishes & Utensils
Iron & Board
Minimum Age Limit For Renters
Rates and Availability
|Weeknight||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Min Stay||Max Stay|
|Standard Rate||$110 / night||$120 / night||N/A||N/A||3 nights||N/A|
|* AutumnSep 08 2020 - Oct 31 2020||$70 / night||$75 / night||N/A||N/A||3 nights||N/A|
|Nov.Nov 01 2020 - Nov 14 2020||$75 / night||$85 / night||N/A||N/A||3 nights||N/A|
|Nov.Nov 15 2020 - Nov 19 2020||$95 / night||$105 / night||N/A||N/A||3 nights||N/A|
|ThanksgivingNov 20 2020 - Nov 29 2020||$110 / night||$120 / night||N/A||N/A||5 nights||N/A|
|Dec.Nov 30 2020 - Dec 12 2020||$95 / night||$105 / night||N/A||N/A||3 nights||N/A|
|Christmas/New YearDec 18 2020 - Jan 02 2021||$110 / night||$120 / night||N/A||N/A||5 nights||N/A|
Great place to stay!
The house was spotless, so many thoughtful touches, and the reply to all messages were quick and timely. Would stay there again if the need arises. Highly recommend this place!
Carlos was a great host! He was very helpful with eating ideas and very prompt to answer when I messaged or called! Very gracious host and highly recommended!
Carlos’s place is great. Very comfortable safe and clean. Will return.
Everything about this VRBO was easy...from reservation to check in to check out. Located conveniently to where we wanted to be, quiet neighborhood, good for early morning walks. The place was clean. No evidence of pests as stated in previous review which indicates a proactive owner taking care of business to me.
Perfect & enjoyable
We really enjoyed our time in San Antonio! The location of the property was perfect, nice neighborhood & close to everything. Fenced area for pups.
This was a nice gem that was conveniently located right off 410. The 4 of us had plenty of space to enjoy our weekend. The kitchen was supplied with decent utensils, so we were able to eat in. We brought a dog with us and the property was plenty accommodating with a park within walking distance. The shared back yard was secluded enough to let our dog roam. There was a tv for each room, although we didnt need it. Beds were soft and cozy, which is great because the a/c kept the house chilly.